Because of the COVID-19 pandemic that has swept the world over the course of the last few years, cleaning and sanitizing everything that we may come into contact with has become extremely important. People have begun to wash their hands more often than ever, hand sanitizer is in every office’s lobby and waiting room, and masks are now a part of our everyday wardrobe.
Cleaning our homes and offices, though, is not usually sufficient enough to completely eliminate any potential bacteria or pathogens in the air that could lead to infection. Everyday household cleaning products are just not good enough to kill viruses, especially ones as strong as the Coronavirus. That is why professional cleaning services also offer deep house cleaning and office sanitizing services.
When you invest in disinfection and deep home cleaning services, you can rest assured knowing that your house or business is safe and secure for all who inhabit or work there. At Arizona Restoration Specialists, our business and house cleaners do an amazing job when it comes to disinfecting and deep cleaning. We are happy to provide further details about the difference between regular cleaning and giving your house or office a deep clean.
What Are Disinfection and Deep Cleaning Services?
When you enlist our house cleaning service for a thorough cleaning and disinfection, we will not just clean house. Our Glendale, Arizona, team uses CDC-approved and EPA-registered disinfectants that are designed to kill 99.9% of the germs which are linked to Influenza and many other viruses. Normal house cleaning cannot guarantee that level of disinfection because it usually does not include the use of these high-powered products.
During our disinfection and Glendale, Arizona, house cleaning service, the professionally trained cleaners from Arizona Restoration Specialists will provide the following to your residential or commercial property:
- Use of professional-grade air scrubbers as well as HEPA filtration to remove airborne contaminants and spores
- Porous and non-porous surfaces will be thoroughly sanitized using HEPA vacuuming to ensure that surface contamination and spores are removed
- Upholstered items and all fabric will be thoroughly cleaned using the hot water extraction technique
- Any and all residue on walls, floors, and any other high-touch surfaces will be cleaned and disinfected
At the conclusion of our disinfection services, you will see that it is a much more thorough job than simply a maid service. Our team from Arizona Restoration Specialists in Glendale, AZ, does a fantastic job and will keep the fresh air flowing throughout your home or office.
5 Reasons to Invest in Disinfection and House Cleaning Services in Glendale, AZ
Now that you are aware of what exactly disinfection services are, our team at Arizona Restoration Specialists in Glendale, Arizona, is here to give you 5 great reasons why it is worth investing in disinfection services for your home or office.
- Guaranteed excellent job: Our team guarantees that every home cleaner on our staff is committed to excellent service, and we will not leave your property until we are confident that we have completely eliminated all traces of bacteria and pathogens that could lead to infection with a virus. Whatever your cleaning needs may be, our team is there to make sure that they are met and exceeded. Every crevice and cranny will be thoroughly sanitized – even the most hard-to-reach spots!
- Save time: As a business owner or a homeowner, you probably do not have the time, energy, or resources to dedicate to completing such as a thorough office or house clean. You are well aware that the service is essential, but it can take quite a bit of time and energy to get the job done correctly. Remember, it is your health and safety on the line. With Arizona Restoration Specialists in Glendale, Arizona, we take pride in our high-quality work and the fact that we are able to deliver exceptional results.
- Increase productivity: When your employees feel safe in their working environment, they are more likely to be as productive as possible. Being distracted by dirt, grime, and the potential for getting infected by a virus is certainly not conducive to productivity. Having a sparkling clean workspace will also reduce the number of absences in your workforce because they will not be exposed to pathogens.
- Better feeling of security: Whether it is your home or office, you should be safe and secure to be there for long periods of time. If there is a potential for a virus outbreak (such as COVID-19), then you will not want to be in your space. Knowing that your house or facility has been thoroughly sanitized and disinfected will provide you with a solid sense of security and safety.
- EPA and CDC standards are met: If you know that your home or office has been cleaned using products that meet the EPA and CDC’s guidelines, you can rest assured knowing that you are safe and will remain healthy.
With all of these benefits in mind, there is no reason to hesitate when it comes to contacting Arizona Restoration Specialists in Glendale, Arizona, to get a free estimate for our disinfection services.
Contact Us to Find Disinfection Services Near Me
If you are a homeowner or a business owner in Glendale, Arizona, looking to hire an experienced company to disinfect and fully sanitize your living or working space, contact Arizona Restoration Specialists. For work or home projects, our trained and certified cleaners will guarantee a great job and full customer satisfaction.
At Arizona Restoration Specialists, we have the experience, skills, and equipment needed to complete a disinfection project in a timely manner. We understand how important your home and/or business are to you, so we will always add a personal touch to our work to ensure that you are completely happy with the outcome.
Contact us today to get free estimates for your next home or office disinfection in Glendale, Arizona.